As a mother, creating success on your own terms is the most important task. Work is no longer work, and we more and more women are choosing to approach their lives differently. What does success mean to you and how can you create the life you have always wanted without sacrificing who you are?
Our amazing panelist will guide you through your vision for your life:
1) Caitlin Grant - Realtor, Connector & Partner at Gather-GR (Moderator)
2) Lori Slager Wenzel - Writer, Owner of Sparrows Coffee, Tea & Newsstand, Co-founder of Mom-Brain
3) Brittnie Finkbeiner, DC - Chiropractor & co-owner Dynamic Essence Chiropractic, Doula & Facilitator of Self Discovery
4) Peg Theobald - Writer, Founder of The Honest Mom & Social Media Marketing Consultant
5) Blessing Adesiyan - Founder of Mother Honestly
Time & Location:
6:30pm - Healthy Refreshments + Socializing
6:45pm - Welcome
6:50pm - Intro to Self Compassion + Guided Meditation (led by Bri Goodyear Luginbill, host of "Compassionately You" Podcast)
7:10pm - Fireside Panel and Q+A on Motherhood & Overcoming Challenges in Life + Business facilitated by Blessing, Founder of Mother Honestly
Location: Five Star Real Estate is a newly renovated outdoor co-working space in Grand Rapids. It's the perfect location for a conversation around motherhood, creativity, entrepreneurship and innovation.
Mamas are encouraged to bring their littles. Healthy Refreshments and Cocktails will be provided.